Gump Waiting for the next flight

Gump Waiting for the next flight
Gump at Wall Lake

Sunday, January 31, 2010

KC BBQ Des Moines IA

KC BBQ Des Moines IAThe nicest BBQ run buy all Latinos I have been to. Ribs looked Great full rack $16.00. They have a chopped Tip sandwich I tasted some of the tips was great. The special of the day was the Fat Boy Tenderloin. I couldn't pass it up. Fresh tenderloin Pounded flat and round, Lightly breaded like all good tenderloins the kicker is, it has lettuce, tomato, cheese and a big Slice of Ham, on a bun. Served with Fries and drink this was only $4.99. When I go back I will get a southern style sandwich with the coleslaw piled on BBQ Pork or Beef. Great place on 14th a few blocks from the Capital of IA
K C BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment